- Service, propreté, disponibilité et accueil irréprochable. Rien à dire je recommande vivement cet emplacement parfait pour se détendre. Tout était comme je le souhaitais.
-Propreté irréprochable, hôte très accueillante et disponible. Merci pour cet agréable séjour Silhem
-This holiday met all ou expectations and more. A get a way from it all and experience new things ! The accomodation complex was very quiet which was lovely. 10 minutes walk from Antibes 5 minute walk to immediate patisserie and casino supermarket (for your essentials) We had a hire car ( that we were able to park underground out of the heat) but you didn't need one. Very regular bus services and efficient train services. Apartment very homely. Very clean with fresh linen on the beds. Kitchen small but big enough for everything we needed and the lovely owner had left us some water and wine ! Apartment had electric shutters on all the windows which made you feel safe and enabled you to have the windows open on the warm evenings and shut the hot sun out when we went out for the day! Bed was a little hard for us but the owner did tell us afterwards that there was a mattress topper in the wardrobe. Bathroom and toilet separate which was useful. Living area very spacious. Lovely balcony overlooking the residence and the pool. Loved watching the sun rise over the alps in the morning. Tv with satellite channels available but we only found 3 news channels and one music channel in english....but who watches tv on holiday. Pool gated and only available for residents which was lovely. Many times during the day we were the only ones there. It was lovely to cool off. The owner of the apartment had left sunbeds for use at the pool and they were very comfortable. All in all an amazing holiday. We went to antibes regularly in the evenings for a lovely walk around the harbour and markets and visit the plentiful restaurants and shops (not least the numerous icecream palours). We visited the beach at juan les pins, sea kayaked round the cap d'antibes visited nice (which was nice) and monaco on the train and had a lovely day at the lake cassion (sunbeds, pedalos and even a total wipeout type course) Can't wait to go back!!
- Michele is a very kind host, always replying very fast. The flat is super clean, almost new and well located in a quiet area. Antibes city center is approx. 15 minutes by walk. The pool is nice and clean. The apartment is well equipped, you can find everything which is necessary for a cooking. I recommend Michele's property for couples and families (max 4) as well.
-Logement agréable, très fonctionnel et très bien aéré ce qui est indispensable en période estivale. De plus la résidence est très bien entretenue ainsi que la piscine et le parking souterrain est un plus non négligeable.
- Appartement très bien situé à proximité des commerces, du centre d'Antibes et de Juan les Pins. La piscine est un atout majeur, d'autant qu'on peut la voir depuis la terrasse. Voisinage bienveillant.
- A very nice apartment with a large balcony to enjoy the sun, pool on the yard and the beach is 10 minutes away. The apartment is located a walk of 20 min. to the train to see basically all of the Côte D'Azur, shop for groceries is nearby and old Antibes has restaurants to cater to every need and desire. Michèle was the best host ever met, answering to all our questions efficiently and being very friendly. We will retourn! Merci beaucoup Michèle pour un sejour merveilleux!
- Great hospitality with pick-up, fruits and water waiting. Check-out also super easy with ride to train station. Location very quite and a few minutes outside Antibes. Kids loved the pool.
- Revelation place - I recommend to everyone :-)
- Très belle propriété, très propre et bien entretenue. Tout était comme énoncé sur votre site. Accueil de la propriétaire chaleureux et de bon conseil. L'appartement bien situé et agréable. Matériel suffisant pour des vacances, quoiqu'un réfrigérateur plus grand aurait été apprécié. Dans l'ensemble très bien! Nous recommanderons cet appartement sans problème.
- Michele est une super hôte. Communication avant pendant et apres le séjour a été très appréciable.le logement est à proximité de toute commodités(10 minutes à pied du centre ville et de la plage).nous y retournerons sans problèmes.
- peaceful and comfortable place with easy access to all near by places
- Michele was a great host. She was at the flat when we arrived, showed us around and told us about the neighbourhood. Day 2 we realised that there was no wine-opener in the flat, and after texting Michele she came over with one. Really good service. The flat was great, clean and light, with a great balcony. Big pool for the residence, 10 min walk to the beach and close to the bus-station for Nice and Antibes. If you wish to walk to Antibes it is totally possible, we did itseveral times, took about 20 minutes, even for our kids. Michele also drove us to the airport when we were going home. Thanks, Michele, for making our trip great! :) Best, Sara
Écrire un message sur le livre d'or